Sharing — ChatGPT: Comments From Jensen Huang, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Sam Altman, Yann LeCun, and Cathie Wood
Is ChatGPT Really Useful That It Can Replace Traditional Search Engine?
There are a lot of noises upon the release of ChatGPT. Many demonstration tutorials are already found in the Internet.
But what did entrepreneurs and researchers say about ChatGPT? Knowing what they are thinking may help us imagine our future.
Jensen Huang (NVIDIA CEO)
- Huang mentioned that ChatGPT is iPhone moment. Everything (Spreadsheet, Photo Editor, etc) connects to ChatGPT becomes better.
Bill Gates (Microsoft Co-Founder)
- “AI software like ChatGPT is the most important innovation right now,” he mentioned in a Podcast.
Elon Musk (Tesla, SpaceX, & Twitter CEO, Co-Founder of OpenAI)
- It is good and bad. We should concern about AI safety. And regulation is needed.
Sam Altman (OpenAI CEO)
Exclusive Interview: OpenAI's Sam Altman Talks ChatGPT And How Artificial General Intelligence Can…
As CEO of OpenAI, Sam Altman captains the buzziest - and most scrutinized - startup in the fast-growing generative AI…
- Many of people think that if ChatGPT will replace traditional search engine.
- “I mean, I don’t think ChatGPT does [replace Search]. But I think someday, an AI system could.” Sam mentioned.
Yann LeCun (Winner of 2019 Turing Award, VP & Chief AI Scientist at Meta)
- Yann in Twitter mentioned that the problem of LLMs now, e.g.: ChatGPT, is that they make stuff up.
- This is really a viewpoint from NLP research.
- What ChatGPT affects immediately is the stock market.
- Alphabet Google has code red when ChatGPT is released.
- ARK’s Cathie Wood has suggested to buy Tesla if we want to invest into AI tech. (https://fortune.com/2023/02/01/ark-cathie-wood-predicts-these-innovations-will-soar-in-value-to-200-trillion-by-2030/)
- ChatGPT is a very good tool but there are still rooms for improvements.
- The release of AI products/services, such as ChatGPT, affects the stock market very much now. We should notice much more about the new AI products/services in the future.
- I only grabbed few of their comments here. There are also other famous CEO and researchers commenting about ChatGPT.
ChatGPT Indeed is a sibling model of InstructGPT:
[2022 NeurIPS] [InstructGPT]
Training Language Models to Follow Instructions With Human Feedback