Summary: My Paper Reading List About IQA/VQA, Camera Tampering/Blur/Soiling Detection
List of Learning Based IQA/VQA, Camera Tampering/Blur/Soiling Detection Papers
- I moved the IQA/VQA, Camera Tampering/Blur/Soiling Detection paper reading list from Summary: My Paper Reading Lists, Tutorials & Sharings to here, so that I can shorten the list for different topics.
- Though I’ve not updated for so long yet, I know that there are many state-of-the-art approaches appeared in these few years… (Indeed, IQA/VQA is a hot topic, I may read them later…)
- Yet, I hope this summary list can provide a beginner guide or starting point for researchers to start with their research. :)
1.1. Image/Video Quality Assessment (IQA/VQA)
- To evaluate how good/bad quality the image/video is, we would like to use some intelligent approaches, i.e. IQA/VQA.
- With the score given by IQA/VQA algorithm, we can know the image/video quality without having the raw image/video reference (only for NR approach), which is very useful in many areas, e.g.: codec tuning, transmission network quality.
1.2. Blur Classification/Detection, Soiling/Camera-Tampering Detection
- Also, imaging sensors capture the scene as an image. However, there are numerous factors that make the difference between the actual scene and the captured image. For example: blur, tampering, raining, snowing, soiling.
2. Image/Video Quality Assessment (IQA/VQA)
2.1. Image Quality Assessment (IQA)
2.2. Video Quality Assessment (VQA)
3.1. Blur Classification
3.2. Blur Detection / Defocus Map Estimation
2017 [Park CVPR’17 / DHCF / DHDE] 2018 [Purohit ICIP’18] [BDNet (JENUCOM’18)] [DBM] [Kim JCGF’18] [BTBNet] 2019 [Khajuria ICIIP’19] [Zeng TIP’19] [PM-Net] [CENet] [DMENet] [DeFusionNet (CVPR’19)] 2020 [BTBCRL (BTBNet + CRLNet)] [DeFusionNET (TPAMI’20)] [BDNet (ACCESS’20)] [MsFEN+MsBEN] [E-Net+B-Net] [BR²Net] [DPN] [R²MRF]
4. Other Camera-Tamper-Related
4.1. Camera Tampering Detection (CTD)
4.2. Soiling Detection / Desoiling
- My Paper Reading Lists, Tutorials & Sharings (From Image Classification, Object Detection, Semantic Segmentation, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Self-Supervised Learning, Semi-Supervised Learning, Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) to …)
- My Paper Readings and Tutorials About Video Coding
- Again, thanks for visiting my Medium stories. :)